Friday, September 30, 2011

APE 2011 and ROUND ROBIN 2 update

The books are here!
We'll be at the Alternative Press Expo in SF this Oct.1-2, table 328, next to our generous host and multi-talented artist, Scott Morse.

Stop by, say hello and get a book. We'll draw something in it for you!


Ev said...

Beautiful book! Hopefully I get a chance to drop by and pick one up.

Matt J said...

I'll b sure to swing by your table :)

Ian Abando said...

round one was so awesome! i cant make it to ape, will you guys be selling copies online/through your blogs? cant wait to see it , im a huuuge fan :)


Cyberdave said...

I am interested in a copy... let me know where I can order one please. I will need to send a bank draft, so it is probably better if I order a couple and send a donation at same time.

You Jennifer, and Katie have a great time at the convention.
Have fun.

Vancouver, Canada

Logan Pearsall said...


I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed meeting you at APE this past weekend. Thank you again so much for signing my TS3 book!

I was hoping you could take a look at my work and hopefully give me some feedback.

My work can be found at:

My portfolios have more finished pieces, but the main pages have a lot more character designs, even though they’re more work in progress.

Thanks again for your help!
I’m always looking for networking opportunities, so I hope we can keep in touch!
It was a pleasure meeting you.


Logan Pearsall

Arna said...

Daniela! Swirling lassies dance on my desktop this morning. Thanks!



chibiaion said...

Great illustrations! Looking forward to see more of those. Thumbs up!

buy aion account

Ashly from juegos de chicas said...

great illustration! that so cool..

Clady White said...

although the expo is over, I can tell you that your work is awesome!